|Formula Purposes & Benefits
Raspberry Ketones Ultra with African Mango is a natural thermogenic aid that can support calorie burning during exercise, healthy cholesterol levels, healthy inflammation response, appetite suppression, and immune health.
Our formula utilizes 7 evidence-based superfoods and caffeine in a powerful combination resulting in a world-class formula. Our formula utilizes evidence based efficacious dosages of ingredients to take your weight loss, exercise performance, and health to the next level.
|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
| Raspberry Ketones
- A natural aromatic compound derived from raspberries enhancing fat oxidation(burning) and antioxidant protective mechanisms (20).
- Supports suppression of lipid accumulation (fat build up) in adipocytes (fat cells) (21).
- Increases total antioxidant capacity by increasing enzymes associated with decreasing reactive oxygen species (superoxide dismutase) (22).
- Increases natural production of master antioxidant L-Glutathione (22).
| African Mango
- Supports appetite regulation (7).
- Reduces leptin hormone and supports improved blood glucose levels (7).
- Supports reduction of total cholesterol, body fat, and plasma glucose (blood sugar) (7).
- Supports healthy inflammatory response by reducing c-reactive protein (inflammation levels) in the body (7).
| Green Tea Extract
- Potent polyphenolic antioxidant that supports blood pressure, insulin sensitivity, and metabolic health (26).
- High in ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate) (26).
- ECGC is shown to reduce body fat mass, increase fat oxidation(burning) and increase caloric expenditure during exercise (25).
- Potent anti-inflammatory compound supporting glutathione production and inhibition of pro-inflammatory markers (cytokines) (26).
- Reduces oxidative stress (chronic inflammation in the body) (26).
- Optimizes energy, cognitive function, and mental alertness. (24)
- Supplementation with caffeine has been shown to acutely enhance exercise performance (24).
|Apple Cider Vinegar
- Supports healthy cholesterol, glucose, triglyceride, and hemoglobin A1C levels. (28)
- Reduces total plasma cholesterol concentrations via increased stimulation of acid bile excretion (29).
- Supports immune health with high concentrations of flavonoids, gallic acid, catechins, and ferulic acid. (29)
- Improves blood sugar regulation by increased glucose utilization, lipolysis (fat burning), reduced lipogenesis (fat storage), and suppressing hepatic (liver) synthesis of glucose. (30)
- High bioavailable source of iodine and polyphenols. (32)
- May support healthy thyroid levels in individuals with impaired thyroid function. (32)
| Grape Seed Extract
- Supports increased nitric oxide production, reduces blood pressure, reduces DNA damage, increases collagen production, increases bone strength, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (31).
- Supports antioxidant function via modulation of antioxidant enzyme expression, protection against oxidative damage, and reduced reactive oxygen species (31).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerosis, inhibiting lipid peroxidation, and improved endothelial vascular function (31).
|Proper Use of This Supplement
|As a dietary supplement take two (2) veggie capsules once a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas In The Market
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
||1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
|2. Utilizes quality evidence-based thermogenic aids.
||2. Uses very low dosages of thermogenic aids comprising of mostly fillers.
|3. Contains unnecessary cheap/ toxic ingredients in a liquid formula.
||3. Uses non-toxic vegetable capsulation.
20). Haidari, F., Samadi, M., Mohammadshahi, M., Jalali, M. T., & Engali, K. A. (2017). Energy restriction combined with green coffee bean extract affects serum adipocytokines and the body composition in obese women. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition, 26(6), 1048–1054. https://doi.org/10.6133/apjcn.022017.03
21.) Lim, S. H., & Choi, C. I. (2021). Potentials of Raspberry Ketone as a Natural Antioxidant. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 10(3), 482. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox10030482
22.)Park K. S. (2010). Raspberry ketone increases both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Planta medica, 76(15), 1654–1658. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0030-1249860
24). Guest, N. S., VanDusseldorp, T. A., Nelson, M. T., Grgic, J., Schoenfeld, B. J., Jenkins, N., Arent, S. M., Antonio, J., Stout, J. R., Trexler, E. T., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Goldstein, E. R., Kalman, D. S., & Campbell, B. I. (2021). International society of sports nutrition position stand: caffeine and exercise performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 18(1), 1. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-020-00383-4
25). Rothenberg, D. O., Zhou, C., & Zhang, L. (2018). A Review on the Weight-Loss Effects of Oxidized Tea Polyphenols. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 23(5), 1176. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules23051176
7.Ngondi, J. L., Etoundi, B. C., Nyangono, C. B., Mbofung, C. M., & Oben, J. E. (2009). IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation. Lipids in health and disease, 8, 7. https://doi.org/10.1186/1476-511X-8-7
26). Bogdanski, P., Suliburska, J., Szulinska, M., Stepien, M., Pupek-Musialik, D., & Jablecka, A. (2012). Green tea extract reduces blood pressure, inflammatory biomarkers, and oxidative stress and improves parameters associated with insulin resistance in obese, hypertensive patients. Nutrition research (New York, N.Y.), 32(6), 421–427. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nutres.2012.05.007
28). Kausar, S., Humayun, A., Ahmed, Z., Abbas, M., & Tahir, A. (2019). Effect of Apple Cider Vinegar on Glycemic Control, Hyperlipidemia and Control on Body Weight in Type 2 Diabetes Patients. International Journal of Medical Research and Health Sciences, 8, 59-74.
29). Hadi, A., Pourmasoumi, M., Najafgholizadeh, A., Clark, C., & Esmaillzadeh, A. (2021). The effect of apple cider vinegar on lipid profiles and glycemic parameters: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. BMC complementary medicine and therapies, 21(1), 179. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12906-021-03351-w
30). Petsiou, E. I., Mitrou, P. I., Raptis, S. A., & Dimitriadis, G. D. (2014). Effect and mechanisms of action of vinegar on glucose metabolism, lipid profile, and body weight. Nutrition reviews, 72(10), 651–661. https://doi.org/10.1111/nure.12125
31). Sochorova, L., Prusova, B., Cebova, M., Jurikova, T., Mlcek, J., Adamkova, A., Nedomova, S., Baron, M., & Sochor, J. (2020). Health Effects of Grape Seed and Skin Extracts and Their Influence on Biochemical Markers. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 25(22), 5311. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules25225311
32). Aakre, I., Tveito Evensen, L., Kjellevold, M., Dahl, L., Henjum, S., Alexander, J., Madsen, L., & Markhus, M. W. (2020). Iodine Status and Thyroid Function in a Group of Seaweed Consumers in Norway. Nutrients, 12(11), 3483. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12113483
Serving Size: 2 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.