|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
|Vegan Protein (rice, pea, and quinoa)
- Plant-based source of easily digestible essential and branched-chain amino acids.
- Pea protein contains all nine essential amino acids and all three branched-chain amino acids.
- Supports cognitive function, exercise performance, appetite control, reduced body fat, antioxidant support, increased metabolic rate, increased ketone bodies, reduced inflammation, and may combat neurodegenerative disease (290,291, 292, 293).
- Increases ketone production and provides an energy source during ketogenic diets (290, 292).
- May combat neurodegenerative disease via increased anti-inflammatory effects of ketone bodies (291,293).
- Supports cognitive function via ketone absorption across the blood-brain barrier and utilized as cerebral bioenergetic fuel (290, 292,293).
- Increases metabolic rate via increased thermogenesis and caloric expenditure from exercise (292).
- Increases energy levels via increased absorption and burning of MCT as fuel (292).
- Supports antioxidant function, reduces blood pressure, supports kidney health, supports blood sugar regulation, supports cardiovascular health, and may combat against cancer (273,274,275).
- Supports antioxidant function via polyphenolic components with high levels of anthocyanins (cyanidin-3-glucoside and cyanidin-3-rutinoside) (273, 274, 275).
- May combat carcinogenesis via reduction of tumor cell proliferation, multiplicity and size of the tumors, increased anti-inflammatory capacity, increased antiproliferative activity, and increased pro-apoptotic activity (273).
|Acerola (Vitamin C)
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports reduced DNA damage in the kidney, liver, and bone marrow (318).
- Supports immune health, vision health, immune health, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (261,262).
- Supports immune function via carotenoid and polyphenolic free radical scavenging capabilities, reduced DNA damage, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (261).
- Supports vision health via ocular neuroprotective effects zeaxanthin content (found in goji berry) (262).
- Increases neuronal protection with potent ameliorative effects on neuronal oxidative stress, inflammation, apoptosis and neuronal cell death (262).
- Supports reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, immune health, blood sugar regulation, prostate health, gut health and aids as an antimicrobial compound (170).
- Supports prostate health via high polyphenolic antioxidant levels (three times the antioxidant activity of green tea) that protect the prostate gland from inflammation (170).
- Supports reduced blood pressure via increased nitric oxide production, increased cardiac output (blood flow), and reduced cholesterol levels (170.
- Supports digestive health via combating inflammatory bowel disease (171).
- Supports immune health via reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) throughout the body (171).