|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Natural vasodilator precursor to increased nitric oxide levels (1).
- Supports immune function by maturation of the T cell (immune cell) receptor zeta (TCR) (2.)
- Improves exercise performance via increased stroke volume (blood flow) and increased nutrient delivery to exercising muscle. (3).
- Reduces arterial blood pressure, insulin resistance, and supports fat lipolysis (fat burning) (4).
- Supports cardiovascular health and exercise performance by increasing production of l-arginine (5).
- L-Ornithine supports kidney health and protein metabolism by converting ammonia (toxic by product of protein metabolism) into urea in urine (5).
- Reduces stress hormone (cortisol) and improves sex hormone profile via increase in DHEA (sex hormone precursor) (6).
- Improves perceived mood, sleep quality, and decreased subjective feelings derived from stress (5).
- Supports appetite regulation (7).
- Reduces leptin hormone and supports improved blood glucose levels (7).
- Supports reduction of total cholesterol, body fat, and plasma glucose (blood sugar) (7).
- Supports healthy inflammatory response by reducing c-reactive protein (inflammation levels) in the body (7).
- Improves fat burning (oxidation) by shuttling triglycerides into the mitochondria for fat metabolism (8).
- Improves cognitive decline associated with Alzheimer’s disease by increasing l-carnitine as a fuel source for the brain (8).
- Improves fat burning(oxidation) in muscle tissue during exercise (8).
- The precursor to acetylcholine (8).
- Improves memory by increasing hippocampal volume associated with fatty acid oxidation (fat burning) (8).
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Major B vitamin that supports cardiovascular health by inhibiting hepatic(liver) triglyceride synthesis, reducing very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) secretion and increasing HDL plasma concentrations (9).
- Reduces conversion of VLDL into LDL proteins and serum lipoprotein concentrations in plasma (blood) (9).
- Vital for regulation of gene expression, cell cycle progression, and DNA repair, and cell death (9).
- Supports healthy inflammatory response via antioxidant and anti-apoptotic (prevention of cell death) properties (9).
- Prevents pathologies(diseases) such as Pellagra and reduces the prevalence of nervous anorexia, cancer, and Crohn’s disease (10, 11).
- Supports sensitization of tumors to radiation via apoptosis (cell death) cascade of the tumor mass and improves oxygen delivery to malignant tissues (cancer cells) (12).
- Supports cognitive health by reducing the age-related decline of NAD+, increasing quinolinic acid, and reducing neuroinflammation (9).
- Increased niacin-associated NAD+ levels have been shown to increase neurotransmission, learning, and memory (9).
- Niacin reduces the prevalence of neurodegenerative pathologies by preventing mitochondrial dysfunction (9).
| Macca Root
- Supports female hormonal health via increased sex drive, improved post-menopausal symptoms, and improved sexual desire (13).
- Increases luteinizing hormone (LH) production and reduced severity of menstruation (13).
- Increases sperm count in males via androgenic mechanisms associated with free testosterone increase (13).
- Improves exercise performance, increases nutrient delivery to exercising muscle, and reduces lactate associated neurological exercise fatigue (15).
- Reduces carnosine (muscle acidity) levels and acts as an intramuscular ph buffer (15).
- Reduces lactate “burn” associated fatigue during extreme exercise (15).
- Supports immune health, improves blood sugar regulation, and reduces inflammatory markers seen in gastrointestinal chronic diseases (16).
- Improves insulin resistance by reduction of inflammatory blood markers, increasing glucose uptake by exercising skeletal muscle, and improving glycogen (storage form of carbohydrates) synthesis (17).
- most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle that fuels immune cells, improves exercise recovery and optimizes gut microbiome (18).
- Vital for lymphocyte (immune cell) proliferation (growth) and paramount in neutrophil (immune cell) destruction of bacteria (18).
- Vital for activation of genetic signals that support immune function and vitality (18).
- Glutamine is utilized by immune cells at high rates during catabolic conditions (post-surgery, sepsis, burns, and extreme exercise (18).
- Supports healthy testosterone levels, improves prostate health, and reduces chronic inflammation (19).